2009-05-01

Yarn & Chokolate swap

Hello
Well now I finally have scanned the picture (don´t have a digtal camera, not yet at least) that I took on the yarn & chokolate I got from my swap friend Anette B, se link to her site on the left, klick on "Ullin". So here Is a picture on the nice yarn, it´s in my colours also :-)):-)). The chokolate is gone and it was good, good, good.


The swap was through StickaMera, se link to the left.
I don´t know yet what I shall do of the yarn , maybe a top or something that I can use in the summer.

By for this time
Mari

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket fint och gott paket du fått!

    Vad snygga halvvantarna blev, du redde ut mönstret :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hejsan
    Ja paketet var jag nöjd med och jag vet nu vad jag ska göra av garnet dessutom, väntar på mönstret och 2 härvor till bara.

    Japp jag redde ut mönstret med lite hjälp från John (engelsman) och den mesta hjälpen kom från dig ju :-))

    Mari

    SvaraRadera